Job Description: Azure Development (Data Mover) – Developer
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of software development, containerized applications, microservices, well-versed in Azure technologies, particularly Azure Blob storage. Proficiency in Golang is essential. The candidate should also be adept at leveraging Azure APIs, particularly those related to storage and compute services, to develop robust and reliable solutions.
- Serve as a software developer responsible for delivering high-quality code to production systems.
- Proficiency in Golang and to contribute effectively to a large code base.
- Possess proficiency in authentication mechanisms environments.
- Leverage your strong understanding of Azure Blob storage APIs to design and implement efficient and effective data movement solutions.
- Develop and maintain containerized applications and microservices that enable seamless data movement.
- Adhere to Azure best practices throughout the development lifecycle to create scalable, reliable, and maintainable solutions.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian’s platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian’s brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit
to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.