Welcome to Puttery, where we’ve redefined the classic game of putting with a modern twist. Our one-of-a-kind course features unique challenges and surprises at every turn, making each round exciting and engaging. But we’re more than just a game – we’re a social hub, where friends and family can come together for a fun and competitive experience.
Our innovative auto-scoring technology tracks your progress and keeps the game moving, so you can focus on enjoying the moment. And with a bar area serving up inventive cocktails and delicious bites, there’s no need to leave between rounds.
At Puttery, we believe in creating a lively and welcoming atmosphere where everyone can feel at home. Whether you’re looking to host a special event, plan a date night, or just have a casual outing with friends, we’ve got you covered.
As the Director of Cultural Programming and Events for Puttery, you will play a pivotal role in creating and implementing innovative and captivating cultural programs and events that elevate the guest experience and embody the unique spirit of our brand. You will lead a team of creative professionals, collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners to curate immersive experiences that celebrate art, music, entertainment, and community engagement. Your passion for creating memorable events will drive Puttery to become a leading destination for experiential entertainment.
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive cultural programming and events strategy aligned with Puttery’s vision and values.
- Identify target audiences and market trends to curate a diverse and captivating calendar of events and cultural initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of cultural programs and events within the overall brand experience.
Event Conceptualization and Execution:
- Ideate and develop unique event concepts and themes that align with Puttery’s brand identity and target audience.
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, vendor management, budgeting, logistics, and timelines.
- Oversee the execution of events, ensuring a seamless and exceptional guest experience.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external partners, including artists, performers, musicians, local community organizations, and sponsors.
- Collaborate with partners to secure talent, artwork, and entertainment for events, fostering a vibrant and diverse cultural landscape.
Team Leadership and Management:
- Lead a team of creative professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively, ensuring efficient event planning and execution.
- Conduct performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback, and identify opportunities for professional development.
Evaluation and Reporting:
- Track and analyze the success of cultural programs and events, leveraging data and feedback to optimize future initiatives.
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior management, highlighting key performance indicators and recommendations for improvement.
- Inspiring Leader
- Proven experience in planning and executing cultural programs and events, preferably within the entertainment, arts, or hospitality industry.
- Strong understanding of current cultural trends, art movements, and entertainment landscapes.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple events simultaneously.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative thinking, with the ability to translate concepts into engaging experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership abilities, with a track record of successfully managing and inspiring a team.
- Proficiency in event management software, project management tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, arts administration, hospitality, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Office-based work with planning, strategizing, and coordination of cultural programs and events.
- Regular visits to event spaces, both Puttery venues and external locations.
- On-site presence during events, which may include evenings and weekends.
- Collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- Adaptability to a dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Occasional travel may be required to attend industry conferences or visit potential event spaces.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis, (protected class), including but not limited to race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state, and/or local law.