Our client, a multi-family office, is currently seeking a Director of Research to work directly with high-net-worth clients and their outside advisors to help achieve their financial goals. Working as part of a multi-family office team, you must possess superior communication skills and attention to detail, as well as a relentless intellectual curiosity and drive to excel at the highest level in delivering the best service to our clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Comprehensive Investment Manager due diligence
• Monitoring industry publications for pertinent information
• Developing manager and strategy-specific expertise and providing clients and research team with timely and insightful data points
• Maintaining information systems with heavy emphasis on maintaining a proprietary database, to capture the universe of available investment opportunities
• Maintaining a variety of portfolio analytic reports on investment managers and client portfolios
• Managing prime brokerage/capital introduction relationships
• Portfolio construction and recommendation creation
• CFA® designation
• 5+ years’ experience as a client-facing research analyst
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be comfortable communicating with clients and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be organized with strong attention for detail.
• Experience conducting manager due diligence.
• Ability to work independently, yet possess flexibility to work well within a team.