We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support Consumer Banking’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects with various executive level internal partners. The Chief Marketing Officer is based in New York, NY and leads a Consumer Bank Marketing team of ~150 team members located in New York, NY, Columbus, OH, and Wilmington, DE.
You will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and flexibility to a high-paced organization. In this role you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine will include interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals.
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars and ensure important deadlines are met
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as a subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- At least five years of administrative experience, ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
- College degree is a plus
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $36.54 – $48.56 / hour