Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of email and push marketing, planning, and executing both ad hoc and triggered campaigns for engagement, retention, and reacquisition initiatives. They have experience working cross-functionally to drive personalization and value for customers, implementing tests and using data to optimize marketing efforts.
- Develop and launch programs: You will lead CRM marketing programs across email, push,
in-app, and SMS.
- Customer user-journeys: You will build and refine audience/event-based communication triggers across the customer user-journey.
- Audience segmentation: You will partner with team members and cross-functional partners to implement audience segmentation strategies.
- Work cross-functionally: You will drive alignment with internal cross-functional and external solution partners including Sales, Product, Engineering, Program Management, and Creative teams.
- Drive campaign optimization: You will do this via A/B and other testing methodologies: you will also monitor and report-out results on program and campaign analysis.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for segmentation, targeting, testing, and optimization of CellCore Biosciences marketing programs. This role will drive practitioner and patient direct acquisition, retention, and engagement by leveraging data and insights to map consumer journeys and deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. This person will advance agile test-and-learn practices, personalization, and omnichannel marketing strategies. Additionally, this role will be integral in CRM and CDP platform implementation and streamlining the MarTech stack.
- Develops and manages CRM programs and customer journey maps
- Leads audience segmentation, targeting, campaign logic, and deployment of Email and SMS
- Owns the Email and SMS calendar and nurture/trigger streams. Partners with creative teams on design and production
- Analyzes and reports on marketing performance. Optimizes programs based on response data and test results
- Partners with stakeholders (e.g., IT, Strategy, Digital Marketing, Digital Innovation, etc.) to drive CRM capabilities development, CRM and CDP platform implementation, data integration, and initiatives to streamline the MarTech stack
- Monitors the prospect pipeline and lead lifecycle for CellCore; analyzes the size, value, cost, and attribution of leads from various sources
- Drives nurture and trigger program development as well as agile test-and-learn practices and personalization initiatives
- Maintains list hygiene
- Delivers recommendations to business owners and senior leaders
- Completes any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned
- Experience with CRM and CDP platform implementation and data integration
- Experience with data privacy regulations (e.g., CAN-SPAM, GDPR, HIPAA)
- Experience with ESP migrations
- Knowledge of industry best practices with respect to automation, analysis, and data mining
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience direct response marketing (Email, SMS)
- 3 years of experience in CRM
- Experience with marketing automations tools (e.g., Marketo, Sail Thru, Klaviyo)
- CSS & HTML expertise
- Strong analytics and reporting background
- Team player with ability to create relationships and work effectively across functions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills