Priority will be given to local DFW area applicants.
Why You’ll Love This Job
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing the internal communications strategy and assisting with the external communications strategy. You will be responsible for creating and delivering compelling, engaging content for both internal and external that is thoughtfully created for the intended audience. You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all internal communication is clear, consistent, and aligned with the company’s goals, values, and culture. Must demonstrate ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, be a self-starter, find creative solutions to problems and develop innovative ideas.
- Represent Atlantic central support and our brand professionally at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality of our business and customers
- Interact and support customers, vendors, and Atlantic Aviation employees.
- Uphold strong customer service principles and the Atlantic service philosophy and Atlantic Attitude
- Find creative solutions to problems and develop innovative ideas using forward thinking (including AI)
- Demonstrate passion for marketing, communications, and the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to promote employee engagement, innovate, drive efficiency and help foster a positive company culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create, plan, update, and execute an organized ongoing content calendar to include both internal and external content for multiple channels.
- Leverage tools and technology, including AI, to create and post creative and engaging content for all channels of internal and external communications, including intranet, social media, and website.
- Create and post creative and engaging content for all channels of internal and external communications, including intranet, social media, and website.
- Ensure that our key messages and brand identity are consistent, clear, and compelling across all communications channels, and are relevant and posted timely.
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications and make recommendations for improvement based on feedback and data analysis.
- Maintain the company’s internal communication tools, including email platform, intranet, and digital signage, ensuring they are up-to-date, user-friendly, and aligned with the company goals and values.
- Build and maintain relationships and familiarity with all Atlantic locations in order to market and create content effectively.
- Coordinate internal events and other initiatives to promote employee engagement and strengthen the company culture through our network.
- Manage and update online information for all Atlantic locations on multiple sites and through listings platform.
- Monitor and listen online for negative reviews and mentions and escalate appropriately.
- Assist with crisis communications, ensuring all employees are informed and up to date.
- Creation of marketing flyers, brochures, and other collateral and assistance with special projects as needed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or combined equivalent education and work experience.
- Graphic design and digital marketing experience required.
- High proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Ability to deliver media across multiple digital platforms including email, intranet, and apps.
- Strong internal communications experience required.
- Experience with social media management
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organization and project management skills
- Experience with photography and/or videography a plus
- Flexible work schedule which may include working after hours, nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be present in-office a minimum of 4 days a week.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Valid state driver’s license and minimum of 18 years of age.
- Occasional travel expected.