Position: Marketing Coordinator
Sunday Through Thursday
Pay Range: $22.00 to $24.00
Oakmont of Riverpark is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Riverpark provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California, Hawaii, and Nevada, opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, eligible team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Complimentary Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Team Member Discount Program (LifeMart)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Financial Assistance
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department in handling all administrative tasks, including organizing events; handling all telephone, walk-in, and inbound mail inquiries; touring qualifying prospects, and assisting with resident move-ins as needed.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the property’s product and services to effectively and accurately represent the property to referral sources and prospects.
- Walk the community tour route at the start of each day to ensure that the community is ready for daily tours.
- Give community tours as a backup to the Marketing Department
- Handle all inbound telephone, walk-in, and mail inquiries including completing the inquiry information card, maintaining the ups list, entering new inquiry information into the marketing database, and follow-up with all correspondence, as directed.
- Qualify prospects, convert qualified prospects to tours, and convert tours to deposits using the sales process, as needed.
- Organize, plan and manage all marketing events staying within the approved budget. T
- Actively attend and participate in resident, family inquiry, and referral source special events held both inside and away from the community.
- Serve as a liaison for residents and family members new to the community. Ensure that all new residents have a smooth transition to their new home.
- Completely and accurately follow a new move-in checklist
- Able to be flexible, adapt and respond to change, make decisions in stressful situations, and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Able to process information and apply common sense understanding to follow and carry out written or oral instructions.
- Able to analyze, solve and respond to problems or concerns.
- Able to count and perform moderately complex math problems
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Able to obtain and maintain valid first aid certification
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including physical and TB Tests.
- For the health and safety of our team members and residents, Oakmont Management Group may require team members to vaccinate, participate in daily screening, surveillance testing, and to wear face coverings and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 or other communicable diseases, per regulatory guidelines.
Oakmont Management Group, based in Irvine, California, is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brands. OMG currently serves over 6,000 seniors across 64 communities in California, Hawaii, and Nevada. At OMG, we strive to create an atmosphere of family and community among team members, residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life, and our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.