Compensation + Benefits
- Pay: $65,000 – $70,000/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off – Including Vacation, Sick and Mental Health Time Off
- 401(k) w/ Company Discretionary Match
- Employee Assistance Program – 8 free counseling sessions annually for you and your household members
- Employee Dining and Wine Discounts
- Daily Family Meal
- Customized Educational Opportunities
- Opportunity for Advancement within the Vertice Portfolio
What you’ll be doing in this role…
Under the general direction of the Corporate Director of Marketing & Brand, the Marketing Coordinator supports, coordinates, and executes marketing initiatives. This role is ON SITE and serves as the central organizer of all content, and puts forth recommendations and ideas based on performance and industry trends. The Marketing Coordinator will be a strong project manager and work with the Corporate Director of Marketing & Brand to achieve marketing goals.
- Organize and maintain all social media and content calendars and ensure that all content is routed, reviewed and approved by all stakeholders in a timely fashion. Plan ahead as needed when third parties are involved.
- Ensures that all workshops and events are entered into external calendar of events and maintained in a timely manner
- Set up tracking systems and reports for digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics
- Analyzes social media content and prepares engagement reports and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to produce creative and promotional materials
- Craft clear and on-brand marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Support events and PR efforts as needed – collaborating with the Events team
- Performs other duties as assigned and based upon business needs
In an ideal world, you have:
- Exceptional social and new media skills and prowess with ongoing, always evolving media platforms and technologies.
- Good understanding of brand strategy; identity, positioning and content.
- Good project management and planning capability. Others refer to you as a great planner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- A growth mindset and is willing to learn and evolve your professional skills. Learners are welcomed!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize time and meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Willingness to course correct when needed and maintain a flexible and collaborative team approach. We work as a team and our department supports many – having a service forward mindset is key to success in this role.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Asana or similar programs.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Canva.
- Proficient experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads. Must understand top of funnel key performance metrics and conversion tracking, and be willing to learn what is new.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistently, safely and successfully with federal, state, and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to physically maneuver through work areas; bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms, and hands above shoulder height frequently, climb stairs and steps, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- To have a positive impact, taking responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with leadership team and team members
- To be decisive, accepting responsibility for making things happen, thinking ahead, and developing contingency plans
- To be an active listener, remaining present and open, providing verbal, non-verbal, and supportive feedback, and showing our respect and empathy with one another.
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your performance
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing environments
- To maintain high team focus via cooperation and support to other team members in the pursuit of department goals
- To be a positive role model and demonstrate the ethos of Kyle, Katina, Tony, and the management team
Each of the items listed is considered to be an essential function of the role. However, this list should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities of the position. Vertice Hospitality reserves the right to alter the duties of this role.
Vertice Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Vertice Hospitality is committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive culture, fostering an environment of continual improvement, and offering opportunities for growth and career development.
More detail about SingleThread Farm – Restaurant – Inn, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/72261-singlethread-farm-restaurant-inn