Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Salary/Pay Rate: $55.00 – 60.00/hr DOE
Duration: 3 months with the possibility to extend
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team. We seek a professional with experience bringing comprehensive plans to life in coordination with multiple teams. You will be responsible for assisting with developing and implementing marketing campaigns. You are incredibly detail-oriented, able to implement and improve processes and standards, and passionate about the organization.
To be considered for this position, you MUST reside in the Bay Area, CA, Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA as this is an Onsite Position.
- Work across the Marketing team to provide support on key marketing initiatives and projects as needed.
- Assist with GTM strategy and plans including sustaining content calendars.
- Work closely with the operations and marketing teams to implement process and cross-functional communication ensuring all stakeholders are up-to-date on project status.
- Help handle administrative tasks such as processing SOWs, Authorization Forms, and vendor payments.
- Assist with asset creation and trafficking.
- Create comprehensive campaign recaps.
- Problem-solve and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Actively contribute to marketing strategy by cultivating ideas and supporting projects across product marketing, growth, data/research, and UI/UX
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of product marketing experience in marketing direct-to-consumer digital services including video games, entertainment, and social media.
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Naturally curious with innovative problem-solving talent