The Medical Assistant will:
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain patient flow in the office.
- Demonstrate the ability to ensure accurate, current and comprehensive documentation within the medical record.
- Handle the release of Health information timely and appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform procedures in the office setting under direct supervision and direction of the practitioner.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service.
- Represent Springfield Medical Care Systems in a positive helpful manner. Consistently demonstrate behavior that supports the Mission of “Where People Come First.”
- Commit to acceptable level of availability.
- Ensures safe practices.
- Medical Assistant Certification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a physician’s office (Preferred)
*Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless approved for an exemption prior to starting employment. *