Summary – Operation Support Administration
The Operations Support Representative will be responsible for supporting the repair velocity of the business through the creation and completion of our repair order activity. Responsible for managing the review of incoming repair orders (customer and internal), processing the work order in company database system, executing transactions to support repair and delivery activity.
Through the incoming review process ensures work scope is properly recorded in repair database. Responsible for evaluating warranty requests and accurately coding work order to reflect financial, warranty and work scope requirements.
Creates subcontract PO for repairs that are repaired off-site and closes subcontracting order once repair is returned. Executes the delivery and invoicing transactions for completed repairs when customer is in good financial standing. Maintains knowledge of customer and internal agreements and acts on that information as appropriate. Expanded responsibilities for LR 6 include Exchange Stock Management.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility
*** This is a desk job, looking for a candidate with desk (Administrative) experience****
· Performs repair purchase order review to identify the work scope requested by the customer.
· Creates repair work order in company database.
· Properly captures the work scope, warranty and financial conditions of the repair.
· Submits to Finance the request for new customer creation and for financial terms to be established.
· Evaluates warranty claims and inputs the request in SAP. Review manufacturing warranty and validates warranty period.
· Ensures correct work order identification and coding of database records to accurately account for retrofit programs and RBTH programs.
· Brings completed work orders to the shop floor
· Creates subcontract PO for repairs requiring shipment to vendor or other departments.
· Ensures scope of repair, customer requirements and vendor requirements are properly reflected on the subcontracting PO.
· Creates repair orders and subcontracting PO’s (when required) for work to be performed on company owned equipment
· Completes the subcontracting transaction after equipment repaired by an approved vendor has been completed and returned to company or drop shipped to customer.
· Proofreads outgoing work orders to verify accuracy and ensure facility obligations are fulfilled.
· Verifies financial and warranty coding is accurate and complete.
· Ensures customer is in good financial standing prior to creating delivery request of repaired equipment back to customer.
· Ensures the repair database is updated regarding changes to customer contact, invoicing and shipping information.
· Supports team in completing all transactions within the targeted timeframes.
· Responsible for meeting individual and team targets set for accuracy and velocity of repair administration in SAP.
· Authorizes return shipment of customer product by creating a delivery note.
· Invoice customers return orders and ensures accuracy
· Associates Degree preferred or (equivalent work experience.)
· Two years data entry or service support experience preferably in Aviation, Electronics or Technical industry.
· Two years’ experience preferably in inventory management and stock analysis.
· Experience working in a highly regulated industry a plus.
· Must be task oriented, organized, attentive to detail and process oriented.
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· PC, Word, Excel, Outlook and Database applications experience
· Exchange Stock Management also requires the ability to analyze large datasets, calculate turn rates and ROI.
· INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
· Additional Skills:
· DATA ENTRY
· SHOP FLOOR
· WARRANTY CLAIMS