STAND 8 is a global leader providing end-to-end IT Solutions. We solve business problems through PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY and are looking for individuals to help us scale software projects designed to change the world!
- Support National Small Cell and Fiber Project Delivery Program Support Team
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering data in CRM and other required systems and tools
- Responsible for helping the Network Project Delivery team ensure all identified milestones are being followed and completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projects
- Prepare slide decks and other materials as needed for meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues
- Take detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
The US base range for this contract position is $20-23/hour. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.