Operations Director – International Brand
Location: New York City
Salary: $150,000 – $200,000
About the client:
My client is an international brand that puts extraordinary culinary experience and customer service at the forefront. They are bringing their renowned restaurants to New York City and we are assisting them in their search of a Operations Director to become part of their diverse and prosperous team.
The Operations Director Role:
- Oversee operations including staff management, customer service, financial performance, health and safety
- Ensure smooth functioning between the front and back of house teams to ensure guests are provided with an exceptional experience
- Responsible for controlling P&L, COGS and labor
- Oversight of recruitment, training and performance management
- Provide a positive and motivating work environment
- Represent the brand and culture in the best possible light within and outside of the organisation
- Establish and uphold strict food hygiene and health & safety protocols and ensure compliance with health regulations
- Develop finance strategies to meet business objectives and optimise profitability
- Stay up to date with local competition, industry trends and best practices to continuously enhance operations and maximise sales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong hospitality background preferably from an elevated restaurant
- Experience with new restaurant openings
- A ‘people first’ manager when it comes to both guests and team members
- A committed, natural leader who has an entrepreneurial mindset and maintains poise under pressure
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your resume to HollyMaudsley@corecruitment.com today!
Note that candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also, please see additional jobs posted on our website http://www.corecruitment.com/