Staffing Boutique is pleased to notify you of this new Direct Hire opportunity.
(Respond ASAP with your resume attached for review.)
POSITION: Operations Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: 8:00 am – 3:30pm
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Charter School School
This individual will work in collaboration with the Director of Operations and
the leadership team to coordinate and execute student data management systems, student recruitment & services, supplies inventory, and all key operational responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager include but are not limited to:
1. Student Data and Information
• Use ATS to manage and record new student enrollment and discharges
• Manage audit of student records for ongoing completeness and accuracy in Powerschool – ensure
that every electronic student record is accurate and updated on a timely basis
• Run ad-hoc reports from ATS for school leadership team to manage daily and weekly operational
• Serve as point person for teacher technical support in using Powerschool for attendance; serve as
liaison with network support office on ATS/Powerschool/Schoology
• Produce academic and school culture reports (i.e., report cards, progress reports )
2. Student Services
• Oversee food programs, ensuring regulatory compliance and staff presence.
Coordinate daily student transportation services; troubleshoot issues as they arise; schedule and
conduct required emergency drills; report chronic service issues to the leadership team
• Coordinate student health services; monitor student health and safety for any unusual/disconcerting
trends; coordinate with site nursing staff to ensure that students receive appropriate care
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase student enrollment
• Assist the Director of Operations in preparing the school annually for start-up/new school year
• Assist with implementation of school special events
CANDIDATE MUST BE FINGERPRINTED WITH THE DOE AND VACCINATED!
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Looking forward to hearing from you!