EVO Power is an International Energy Technology Company headquartered in Australia. At EVO we promote diversity and equality of opportunity in all EVO Power’s work and practices and are building a staff culture where everyone is valued and supported to be their best.
Our business specializes in cutting-edge design and commercialization of integrated lithium-ion Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and software solutions tailored to the Commercial, Industrial and Small Utility renewable energy markets, these solutions are especially focused on the rapid adoption of renewable energy resources and electric vehicle charging solutions.
EVO Power is going through a period of strong and sustained growth in Australia and has recently expanded its business into the US and South Korea.
As part of our long-term strategy to continue this unprecedent growth, an opportunity exists for an Operations Manager with experience designing market specific solutions and working closely with the engineering and manufacturing teams to commercialize the solutions and assist the sales team with technical support for market rollout of these solutions.
- Interested in a high-growth opportunity backed by an established organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, engineering, or similar related field, highly desired
- 3+ years hands-on practical experience in an Operations Management position
- Strong understanding of Inventory Management Principles
- Strong understanding of Logistics and Freight Forwarding activities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a highly analytical mind and strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management – handle multiple projects simultaneously and with minimal supervision, including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including intermediate Excel: charts, graphs, fonts, borders, shading, formulas, tables, pivot etc.
- Knowledge of ISO certification
About The Job
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager is a critical part of our organization. The US subsidiary has been recently established and job functions will be varied and diverse over the first year. An overall expectation is that all employees approach each task assigned in a professional and diligent manner. Specific duties include:
- Take charge of the setup of the new assembly factory and develop the most efficient work flows with support from the engineering and fabrication teams.
- Plan and coordinate the company’s supply chain & logistics activities including overseas Freight Forwarding
- Oversee the customer service team ensuring high levels of customer service
- Manage customer feedback
- Source & manage key suppliers through a local and global network
- Establish performance-based contracts with suppliers and drive improvement across the supplier network
- Creating, facilitating, and monitoring of end-to-end operational procedures.
- Co-ordination of implementation of IMS system (ISO compliances)
- Leading a culture of zero harm through effective risk management and consultation with team members regarding health and safety matters
- Allocating tasks to direct reports and other employees as required
- Managing the performance of direct reports
- Ongoing continued improvement and performance analysis
- Promote diversity and equality of opportunity in all EVO Power’s work and practices
- Assist in building a staff culture where everyone is valued and equipped to do their job
- IMS responsibilities: Ensure that all employees receive relevant IMS training, instructions and information to enable them to perform their work safely and to the companies procedures.
EVO Power USA is an equal opportunity employer.