WHO WE ARE:
Charitybuzz is the world’s leading impact marketplace for once-in-a-lifetime experiences, exclusive items, and unmatched access. Through its premier auction platform, upscale shopping experience, private members’ club, innovative sweepstakes, and corporate hospitality unit, Charitybuzz has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for cause to date.
Charitybuzz Access is an invitation-only private members’ club and the private sales arm of Charitybuzz. Access offers its members extraordinary experiences and unique luxuries unavailable to the general public as well as highly bespoke experiences, organized upon request – all in support of important charities making a difference. We are proud to work with many of the world’s brightest stars, acclaimed luminaries, inspiring leaders, and change-making organizations to offer unparalleled access to the people, places, and events that define our generation. Membership is by invitation only and is reserved for large Charitybuzz donors, high-net-worth philanthropists and select family office and luxury brand partners.
The Access Operations Specialist provides operational and project management support for the Access team to help ensure the smooth sale and delivery of exceptional experiences and items that enhance the lives of members while meeting fundraising goals. Success in this position requires a commitment to improving both the member and client experience and optimizing operational processes for maximum efficiency. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a mission-critical role. If you are highly organized and tech-savvy with excellent operational, technical, project management and problem-solving skills, coupled with a passion for doing good, we want to hear from you!
The Charitybuzz office is located in Midtown Manhattan. We offer a hybrid work environment with 2-3 days required in the office.
- Oversees and optimizes CRM to enhance customer service operations.
- Supports the inventory management process ensuring the Private Client Services team are kept abreast of all details pertaining to new experiences and items available to members.
- Keeps the Access private website current with the latest experience information to maximize engagement.
- Helps project manage the member request fulfillment process to ensure teams are on schedule.
- Manages private client redemptions and member communications to help guarantee the smooth and timely delivery of all experiences.
- Ensures the timely resolution of any challenges that might impact the customer experience and delivers proactive customer service, upholding membership standards.
- Works closely with the Finance team to ensure smooth payment processing.
- Reviews weekly invoices, accounting, marketing and sales reports for accuracy and insights.
- Tracks and reports on operational performance.
- Maintains policy and procedure documents.
- Identifies and supports the implementation of operational improvements and system enhancements in line with business growth. Includes meeting with all internal departments to optimize cross-departmental processes and transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience as an operations specialist or similar role.
- Excellent technical and CRM system skills – experience with a leading CRM solution a plus
- Proficient at project management and a Grade A problem solver
- Ability to understand and analyze sales reports and targets and communicate effectively with upper management
- Ability to create and implement new processes to support growth
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously