It’s an exciting time to join Brown & Brown! Our business is growing both in North America and internationally which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future growth. We’re excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we are looking for an Insurance Marketing Analyst to join our growing team in Tallahassee, Florida.
*This role can be onsite in Tallahassee or fully remote!
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the successful placement of commercial client insurance programs, both new and renewal, under the direction of the Commercial Lines Team Leader. This individual will help develop and maintain close working relationships with insurance company representatives and brokers.
Who We Are: Brown & Brown, Inc. is a growing global insurance brokerage firm delivering risk management solutions and services since 1939. Our unique culture is built on honestly, integrity, innovation and discipline and defines who we are and how we treat our customers, teammates and the communities we serve. We think of ourselves as a team, so we have teammates—not employees. We prioritize health, family, and business—in that order. We embrace and celebrate diversity, always striving to be an inclusive place where you have the power to be yourself. Traded on the New York Stock Exchange as BRO, Brown & Brown is a big company that doesn’t act like one.
Who We Are Looking For: We are looking for passionate team players who believe in working hard and having fun in a collaborative environment. Our team is customer-focused and values the importance of strong relationships, professionalism, and trust. We embrace solutions-oriented big thinkers who are committed to results and aren’t afraid to take risks. We are driven to set goals high and aim even higher.
- Send submissions to carriers
- Rate and gather quotes for proposals
- Maintain “To Do List” to ensure timely processing
- Attend carrier meetings/Marketing Team meetings
- Prepare proposals
- Collect data and report monthly Top Gun results
- Create and maintain Excel worksheets as required
- Input Commercial Account detail into AMS360 as required for renewals
- Input bound Premium/Commission for renewals
- Request binding for renewals in marketing
- Expand AMS360 Training
- Activities/Follow Ups for marketing
- Gather loss runs for renewals from Account Managers
- Review Dec pages in AMS/review renewal applications in submissions for marketing
- Input data into carrier online rating systems
- Negotiates renewal quotes with carriers
- High school diploma
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-20 P&C License
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Industry software experience
What We Offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Mental Health Resources