Senior Manager, Campaign Marketing
New York, NY
Soko Glam is seeking a highly motivated, analytical, and experienced marketing leader to join our team! The ideal candidate has experience executing 360° marketing campaigns and has a deep executional understanding and passion for performance marketing. This person should be well versed in digital marketing, paid media, brand marketing, data analytics, and project management. This person is a people person and natural collaborator, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, results-oriented environment
- Lead the Brand Marketing team and cross-functional partners to seamlessly execute brand campaigns and brand marketing projects from start to finish, streamlining processes and helping with long-term planning to set up our team to create our best work.
- Partner closely with CRM support to strategize and implement advanced email marketing initiatives. Utilize segmentation, personalization, and automation for enhanced customer engagement and conversions.
- Develop pitches for specific branded campaigns for vendor partners, and serve as the main point of contact for partners throughout the execution of the campaign
- Oversee social growth and strategy across diverse platforms, with a focus on TikTok.
- Oversee growth marketing strategy and tactics focused on acquiring consumers and optimizing conversion throughout the consideration funnel
- Report on major Brand Marketing initiatives and efforts on a recurring basis, ensuring findings are effectively delivered to the team.
- Analyze appropriate brand metrics for all brand initiatives against KPI goals to evaluate and optimize key initiatives
- Lead strategy and execution on all offline and experiential brand elements including but not limited to: activations, events, collateral, and PR
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 7+ years of progress responsibilities including experience in online marketing, brand marketing and/or communication experience
- Beauty industry experience is required
- Excel in fast paced environment with great multitasking skills with ability to focus on details and project management while being able to think big picture and strategy at the same time
- Proven track record of delivering results and managing/developing direct reports
- Strong communication, organization, and influencing skills with impeccable attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work extremely well across functions, successfully bringing people together toward common goals and to consensus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, people, and initiatives in parallel
- Go-getter: sense of urgency: Exceptional project management experience and ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to lead (a high performance team), build relationships, and work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations.
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000-$120,000 in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. The exact salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the location, complexity and scope of the role as well as the skills, education, credentials and experience or training of the candidate. Our recruiting team will be happy to elaborate more on the specifics of the salary range for you during the hiring process.
Full-time positions are also eligible for a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes, but is not limited to the following: health insurance, 100% company contribution towards dental and vision insurance plans, 401K + company match, paid time off, life insurance, and a range of other benefits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Soko Glam not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.