Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded P&C insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional Commercial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb’s Global Claims group is a market leading organization. This role will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and best talent in our businesses as well as exposure to our most senior executives and leaders. Claims is at the heart of how Chubb help’s our clients when they are in their greatest need.
The Global Marketing and Communication team at Chubb is seeking amazing marketing and communication strategist to join our team for this key role. We are looking for passionate writers who can bring the heartfelt stories of how we help individuals and companies overcome great losses and come back stronger than ever.
This role will have wide and vast impact across multiple business lines and helps drive differentiated value.
This is a fast-paced environment and we’re looking for individuals who can provide timely, proactive, and comprehensive marketing and communications strategy, writing and presentations to drive better brand affinity both internally and externally. This role may need to occasionally travel to film and produce stories on sight after major events.
This role requires interpersonal communications skills with the ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization in multiple markets around the world.
This position will be located in either our New York City, NY or Whitehouse Station, NJ office.
The individual will serve as a critical facilitator, organizing key initiatives, campaigns, editorial calendars, newsletters and the proactive project management of events.
The desired candidate is extremely responsive and highly efficient with time management and has superior listening skills. Additionally, the ability to understand and organize highly complex projects, meeting preparations and agendas, and coordination involving executive-level management and global team members, with impeccable attention to detail.
· Develop internal and external marketing and communication strategic plan to promote the Chubb brand, claims value proposition, and its people across – Casualty, Financial Lines, Property, Workers Compensation, Accident & Health, Complex Claims,
· Manage development, implementation, and optimization of marketing and communication plans/strategies aligned with target audiences (agents, brokers, clients, employees, and internal business partners)
· Find and develop with clients and customers, heartfelt and authentic stories that tell the partnership and support from having Chubb.
· Establish an in-depth and ongoing understanding of Chubb’s Claims Services, including differentiators and value propositions
· Develop Claims senior leadership communication and events, including employee town halls, weekly employee outreach and agent/broker/client/industry presentation development
· Act as a strong steward of the Chubb Claims brand, managing a pipeline of testimonial opportunities, promoting success stories for Claims internally, and identifying opportunities for external use
· Develop and execute monthly Global Claims Newsletter (internal), reporting on business outcomes and driving engagement across each region; testing new formats and monitoring engagement results
· Develop and manage claims-related thought leadership articles, blogs, and quarterly reports that showcase the expertise of the claims organization in alignment with recent claims and industry trends; maintain master Claims editorial calendar and sourcebook of industry subject matter experts
· Align with global media relations and digital marketing teams to leverage content for media engagement, as well as paid media advertising to drive traffic to chubb.com
· Spearhead Claims marketing collateral creation for each discipline area that explains the value proposition of the Claim organization to utilize in client and prospecting meetings
· Organize Claims Council Meeting at the Chubb Golf Classic
· Manage catastrophic event communications
· Inform North America agent and broker partners of incoming events and claims related resources available to share with clients on chubb.com/social platforms
· Partnering with our global social media team to drive social media results for the Claims organization, including the elevation of our people, catastrophic event response, capabilities, and on the ground efforts
· Manage and update the Claims pages of chubb.com
· 12+ years in a senior corporate marketing and/or communications role
· Experience managing complex, multifaceted, and multilayered projects
· Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience preferred
· Proven ability to build collaborative relationships in a complex, multi-divisional, geographically dispersed business organization
· Proven ability to appropriately advise and interact with senior-level corporate executives
· Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
· Results-oriented, accountable
· Strong ability to grasp complex issues facing the company quickly and understand the nature of the business and the competition
· Strong analytical skills
· Creative and innovative thinker, solution-oriented
· Effective interpersonal skills, including the necessary stature, poise, and presence to quickly develop credibility and establish partnerships inside the corporation
· Be a supportive team player and partner with the other Chubb business unit marketing executives who support the company’s commercial and personal lines insurance operations
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and other technology tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
· Advanced degree desired
The pay range for the role is $128,500 to $215,000. The specific offer will depend on an applicant’s skills and other factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Chubb offers a comprehensive benefits package, more details on which can be found at https://careers.chubb.com/global/en/north-america. The disclosed pay range estimate may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location in which the position is filled.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.