Who we are: We are an Online Job Portal, our website address is www.remotearound.com, and we list job offers and vacancies in USA (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Information we collect:
We collect information about you when you use our website. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website (www.remotearound.com), send it to us, or provide it in any other way (registration, messages/contacts via email, etc.).
We collect information when you choose to provide it to us. This includes:
• Contact information such as name, email address, address, and phone number;
• Your resume;
• The information you use to create a profile;
• Information you provide to us when contacting “Remote Around USA”;
• Credit card number and billing information (for services that require payment);
• Information about your company, such as name, address, and tax identification number;
You can correct or remove this information by contacting our team (here: firstname.lastname@example.org) or CONTACT or by accessing your profile page (there is a menu to delete your profile, send us a message if you need help).
Automatically collected information:
We collect certain information automatically when you visit our website.
This information includes:
• Your activity on “Remote Around USA” including the jobs you search for, view, and apply to;
• Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP);
• Your browser type and device ID;
• The files viewed on our websites (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.);
• Operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data; This data is collected about you automatically and processed for the legitimate interest of “Remote Around USA”. We combine this information with personal data to help detect and prevent fraud.
Information collected about you from third parties:
“Remote Around USA” being a job portal, contains various external links that redirect the user to other websites on the Internet. By accessing these links from “Remote Around USA”, either through a hyperlink or banner, you may receive cookies from our partners. “Remote Around USA” is not responsible for the practices and use of your information by these websites.
How we use the information:
We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, operate and improve our website, and promote a positive user experience. We use the information with your consent, as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes creating an account and uploading the resume.
We use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely:
• To operate our services;
• To contact and communicate with you when you reach out to us;
• To analyze, improve, and optimize our services;
• To protect “Remote Around Brazil” services and the rights of users and others;
• To enforce the terms of “Remote Around USA” services and prevent fraud and abuse of our systems;
When registering with “Remote Around USA”, managing your profile, posting information publicly, or opting to receive options, you consent to us using your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which include:
• Creating a “Remote Around USA” account for you, including any resume you create or submit;
• Allowing you to search for jobs and share them with others;
• Allowing you to apply for jobs;
• Helping potential employers find your resume and contact you;
• Facilitating purchases;
• Allowing you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
• Displaying targeted recruitment messages from employers;
• Contacting you with service-related communications and security updates;
• Providing information about you and your job interests to employers;
• Providing products and services to employer clients to complete the recruitment and hiring process.
• Providing personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising, both our own and third parties’;
• Sending job alerts, newsletters, career advice, or other marketing communications;
• Informing you about other products or services available on “Remote Around USA” or its affiliates;
• Conducting surveys, promotions, contests, and publishing the results.
To improve our services:
• Allowing search engines access to public information;
• Conducting analysis and generating internal reports on the use of our websites and applications; • Tracking the jobs you search for, view, and apply to, to show you more jobs like those.
For security and fraud prevention:
• Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
• Making suggestions and inferences about you. For example, we may suggest people you know or additional jobs, products, or services that may be of interest to you. Or, if you identify as “Mrs.,” we will assume you are a woman.
Some of our products and services, such as our resume and profile database and social media (social networks) search, allow third parties to view your personal information and contact you.
Information you post in public areas of the “Remote Around USA” website or make visible in the resume and profile database can be accessed, used, and stored by other people worldwide, including those in countries that may not have legislation guaranteeing adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While “Remote Around USA” takes steps to protect your information against unauthorized access or inappropriate use, “Remote Around Brazil” does not control these third parties, and we are not responsible for how they use the information you provide us. Similarly, you should not post confidential information or any other information you do not want to become public on “Remote Around USA”.
Our services include displaying personalized products, content, and advertising related to your professional experience and interests. We use the data we have about you to determine if you may be interested in opportunities, products, or services from a specific third party. We show you targeted online ads. These ads are targeted based on the information we collect about you and the information we acquire from third parties, including public websites and data providers.
How We Share Information:
We provide you with a platform to transmit information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we collect may be shared with the following categories of third parties:
• Employers when you make your resume searchable or apply for a job;
• Other companies contracted to provide services on behalf of “Remote Around USA”;
• Other third parties when required by law;
• Other third parties when you give your consent for such sharing, such as resume writing services.
When you apply for a job, provide your contact information to show interest in a job, or respond to a message from an employer, you agree to disclose your information to that employer and be contacted by that employer for job-related purposes.
Your personal data may be communicated to other Remote Around companies and Remote Around client companies (for the purposes of selection processes), depending on the type of consent given when registering. They may also be accessed by Remote Around service providers, deemed necessary for the purposes described above, namely with regard to information security and archiving services.
In certain circumstances, regulatory bodies or authorities may require us to disclose certain personal information.
We do not share contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively consent to such disclosure.
Cookies and Online Advertising:
We use the following types of cookies:
• Essential: We use these cookies to operate essential features of our site, including protecting your access to your account. Without these cookies, the site may not function properly.
• Analytics: We track traffic patterns to identify popular content and potential issues.
• Functional: We use these cookies to enable non-essential features on our site, such as testing new features, storing your preferences, displaying job search results, and tracking the jobs you search for, view, and apply to, so we can show more jobs like those.
• Advertising: We use these cookies to show you advertising on “Remote Around USA” and third-party websites.
Some cookies will remain on your computer after you leave our site. Security cookies will remain for 60 days after your last visit. Survey response cookies will remain for 90 days, and Monster cookies related to ads and website notices will remain for up to two years unless you choose to delete them.
We also allow other companies to display ads while you are using our websites and applications. When this happens, these companies may view, edit, or set their own cookies as if you had requested a web page from their site. Cookies placed by these third parties may remain on your computer after you leave our site for up to 20 years unless you choose to delete them.
Social Media Widgets:
Important Note about Your Resume:
When you post a resume, we store it in our resume and profile database. You can control the status of your resume on “Remote Around USA” by deleting it. Resumes can be viewed by anyone with access to our resume and profile database. We cannot control the retention, use, or privacy of resumes that have been viewed or downloaded by others.
We try to limit access to our resume database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that other parties will not have access to these databases. Once your resume is disclosed, “Remote Around USA” cannot retrieve it from third parties who have accessed it. Therefore, you should not include confidential information or any information you do not want to be disclosed in your resume or profile.
If your resume includes personal data about a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have provided their data and has given you written consent to do so.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use a variety of safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. “Remote Around USA” takes appropriate measures to protect your personal information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
You should be aware that resumes and profiles may be monitored by your current employer.
When you place an online order on “Remote Around Brazil,” your credit card information is encrypted using industry-standard encryption.